ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

All welcome, have fun, be nice
ZKTV

Re: ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

Postby ZKTV » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:53 pm

I think the public who have lost money with NTV or MUGAMAX want an answer

in case you and kaball forgot that you ´own´ NTV ,i quote ....

NTV, is it only me!!!
Postby erolz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:31 pm

Hi. I have been told that there was small downtime this morning which has now been fixed. NTV would like to say sorry for this downtime.

erolz

Postby erolz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Is this thread about the legality of ZKTV or not ?

ZKTV

Postby ZKTV » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:16 pm

by erolz
Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 am
Yes dap3081 there are problems with the catch up system on certain channels, it is not just you. WE are due to update the entire catch up system but as of now I can not give you a definite time for this I am afraid.....

ah so WE do/did work for NTV .... but now ,even if it still has kaball as the owner ,you wont pay people their money back ...

erolz

Postby erolz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:17 pm

ZKTV

Postby ZKTV » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 pm

erolz wrote:
I think any service that gives access to VoD content like movies and box sets , where the people selling such access have not paid anyone for any rights to offer this content, is clearly not a legal service. I think someone who works for such a company who then claims that such a service is legal lacks any credibility what so ever.

erolz
NTV Announcement - Movies on demand
Postby erolz » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:05 pm
NTV is happy to announce the trialling of Movies on demand service to NTV customers. This feature allows NTV customers the ability to watch a selection of movies whenever they want from our library of current and classic movies. Currently there are 100+ movies available and we hope to add more over time.

erolz

Postby erolz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:19 pm

ZKTV wrote:NTV Announcement - Movies on demand
Postby erolz » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:05 pm
NTV is happy to announce the trialling of Movies on demand service to NTV customers. This feature allows NTV customers the ability to watch a selection of movies whenever they want from our library of current and classic movies. Currently there are 100+ movies available and we hope to add more over time. [/b]

Can you show anywhere where I have ever claimed that NTV was legal ? I'll give you a clue, no you can not.

Have you and do you repeatedly claim the service you sell is 'legal' ? Yes you do. Is the service you sell 'legal'. No it is not and clearly so given the fact that you sell access to movies and box sets, without having paid anyone for the rights to distribute and sell access to this content. You insult people's intelligence with your claims that it is legal.

I used to work at times for a company associated with illegal distribution of content. I never personally claimed such a service was legal.
You still work for a company associated with illegal distribution of content. You have and continue to consistently claim that such a service is legal and such claims are just not true. The entire marketing strategy of the illegal service you sell is based on trying to actively deceive people about its legality.

ZKTV

Postby ZKTV » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:05 pm

ear ol ,...
I used to work at times for a company associated with illegal distribution of content......

Did you order the code red? .....

ZKTV

Postby ZKTV » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:40 pm

Postby erol » Fri 15 Jun 2018 5:10 pm

What is the source of the TV you are trying to watch that is not working ? Are you using kodi or mobdro ?I have not had any trouble watching the russia / ksa match from itv.com website (using streamvia dns redirect service to make itv think I am in the UK). Same with the Uruguay / Egypt match from bbc iplayer website. Am watching the Morocco Iran match now (itv website).

sounds to me like a breach of copyright ...

Those who wear glasses should not hate the stones ....

geoffreys4

Postby geoffreys4 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:52 am

ZKTV wrote:Postby erol » Fri 15 Jun 2018 5:10 pm

What is the source of the TV you are trying to watch that is not working ? Are you using kodi or mobdro ?I have not had any trouble watching the russia / ksa match from itv.com website (using streamvia dns redirect service to make itv think I am in the UK). Same with the Uruguay / Egypt match from bbc iplayer website. Am watching the Morocco Iran match now (itv website).

sounds to me like a breach of copyright ...

Those who wear glasses should not hate the stones ....

Well you ought to know ZKTV!
Geoff.

ZKTV

Postby ZKTV » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:34 am

geoffreys4 wrote:
Well you ought to know ZKTV!
Geoff Hayes.

there are two sorts of people ...
those who talk the talk and those who walk the walk ...

Return to “General Discussion”