ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

All welcome, have fun, be nice
User avatar
MMMMMM
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:09 pm

ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

Postby MMMMMM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:55 am

The Swiss have allowed free to air services available via satellite to be rebroadcast, by cable, but does that allow such content to be rebroadcast outside of Switzerland?

I believe not..

https://www.a516digital.com/2015/04/uk- ... d.html?m=1

geoffreys4
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

Postby geoffreys4 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:30 pm

MMMMMM wrote:The Swiss have allowed free to air services available via satellite to be rebroadcast, by cable, but does that allow such content to be rebroadcast outside of Switzerland?

I believe not..

https://www.a516digital.com/2015/04/uk- ... d.html?m=1


The answer is NO. This has been debated in the South many times. Whatever ZKTV tells you it is illegal.
Up to individuals if they wish to chance it.
Geoff.

User avatar
ZKTV
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:17 am
Location: Zürich
Contact:

Re: ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

Postby ZKTV » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:59 pm

as Kemal ´ what no NTV ´ Basat has taken his ball home in a huff ,let me turn to mr MandM ....

quoting a blog site for information is a start but here is the SWISS COURT RULING on the subject

https://www.nzz.ch/keine_chance_fuer_bbc-1.561610

https://www.admin.ch/opc/de/classified- ... index.html


as for geoffreysfloor ,im happy for you to post where you think it says in SWISS LAW
the options and they are just that are valid ...any legal paper that allows you to come
to the end you come up with ....

here are some facts you might not know

VIRGIN IRELAND is owned by .....Liberty Global
UPC Switzerland is owned by .....Liberty Global
SWISSCOM is owned by Confœderatio Helvetica
and is supplied programs from ....Liberty Global

geoffreys4
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

Postby geoffreys4 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:16 am

ZKTV wrote:as Kemal ´ what no NTV ´ Basat has taken his ball home in a huff ,let me turn to mr MandM ....

quoting a blog site for information is a start but here is the SWISS COURT RULING on the subject

https://www.nzz.ch/keine_chance_fuer_bbc-1.561610

https://www.admin.ch/opc/de/classified- ... index.html


as for geoffreysfloor ,im happy for you to post where you think it says in SWISS LAW
the options and they are just that are valid ...any legal paper that allows you to come
to the end you come up with ....

here are some facts you might not know

VIRGIN IRELAND is owned by .....Liberty Global
UPC Switzerland is owned by .....Liberty Global
SWISSCOM is owned by Confœderatio Helvetica
and is supplied programs from ....Liberty Global


What is the relevance of those "facts"?
I don't believe the UK Broadcasters would agree with your interpretation of Swiss law!
Geoff.

User avatar
ZKTV
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:17 am
Location: Zürich
Contact:

Re: ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

Postby ZKTV » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:08 am

what happens in the UK has nothing to do with our service
whose area of control will shrink to just that island from next march

i posted the court case from the highest in CH

i posted the electronic trail for you to follow

please post some FACTS to back up you saying
´oh no its not ´

geoffreys4
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Re: ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

Postby geoffreys4 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:59 am

ZKTV wrote:what happens in the UK has nothing to do with our service
whose area of control will shrink to just that island from next march

i posted the court case from the highest in CH

i posted the electronic trail for you to follow

please post some FACTS to back up you saying
´oh no its not ´


The facts are ZKTV re-broadcasts UK TV programs and the UK broadcasters (BBC, ITV, SKY, Ch4 etc) have not agreed to that.
Because ZKTV do not pay them royalties/fees for doing so.
Geoff.

User avatar
ZKTV
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:17 am
Location: Zürich
Contact:

Re: ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

Postby ZKTV » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Ill give you a another hint as you missed the last one - some of the programs have IRISH adverts and since 1922 that has not been part of the UK

and if you read the court case i sent you from CH you would find that all the SWISS Cable companies pay the BBC a copyright fee
thats why you can legally watch BBC in holland,belgium as well


it was clear to the Supreme Court that the programs in question are not encrypted and can be received by a satellite dish less than one meter in diameter in perfect quality in Switzerland. Under these circumstances, the broadcasting organization can not forbid the feeding into a cable network, if the network operator is willing to pay for it in the relevant tariff intended copyright compensations.


if you are going make statements then put something behind them ,not just what you
think ....
Last edited by ZKTV on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

erolz
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Re: ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

Postby erolz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:14 pm

ZKTV wrote:if you are going make statements then put something behind them ,not just what you
think ....


I think any service that gives access to VoD content like movies and box sets , where the people selling such access have not paid anyone for any rights to offer this content, is clearly not a legal service. I think someone who works for such a company who then claims that such a service is legal lacks any credibility what so ever.

User avatar
ZKTV
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:17 am
Location: Zürich
Contact:

Re: ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

Postby ZKTV » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:24 pm

ah its ´i dont work for NTV/Multimax ´ erol ... Can you tell those people who paid their NTV subscriptions in the last 60 days to MUGAMAX
if they will get a refund ,as they hold RECEIPTS from MUGAMAX and not NTV ...

ntvVICTIM.jpg
ntvVICTIM.jpg (78.49 KiB) Viewed 567 times

erolz
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Re: ZKTV..for those thinking the service is 'legal'

Postby erolz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Is this thread about the legality of ZKTV or not ?


Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests