4 Bedroom Villa - Catalkoy

Villas, houses, apartments and land
Patch

4 Bedroom Villa - Catalkoy, Reduced

Postby Patch » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Quiet location with amazing sea and mountain views must be seen to be appreciated
Pre-74 Foreign title deeds in owners name and all taxes etc paid.
4 bedroom 2 ensuite 1 family bathroom
Gas Central Heating, Air Cons to most rooms
Large Living Room with archways into extended sitting dining area with French doors leding to the terrace (part covered)
Large fitted Kitchen - white goods included
Large terrace from Master bedroom with amazing views
Large Shed
Covered Carport
Stone walls
Landscaped gardens
8x4 pool with extended sitting area
Can be sold fully furnished

Request for Pictures and further information to [email protected]

Patch

Sitting here on my terrace

Postby Patch » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Sitting here on my terrace in the peace and quiet looking out over the whole of Girne and beyond, it really does that to be seen to be appreciated. We do this every day! If you would like pictures or further information please contact us.

Patch

Still a great buy. 4

Postby Patch » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Still a great buy. 4 bedroom villa's on Savyon with taxes to pay and no extra's included sold recently for 270,000 GBP direct through the development.

Our home must be seen to be appreciated. One of the best positions on the estate it's a great spot for anyone that loves tranquility and views. On the site plan it is Plot 4, we back on the government forestry that is guaranteed not to be built on (forms part of the estate), the Kyrenia Mountain range is to the front and only one villa at either side. If interested in viewing please contact 0533 844 8146.

Patch

Update: This is home for

Postby Patch » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Update: This is home for us as least until it is sold. So we decided it was time to give the villa a face-lift (so to speak) next week. We have a company coming in to make repairs to the outside walls and then to do a complete repaint. This company didn't need a recommendation we watched them work on the villa next door last year and they did a superb job and it still looks pristine.

All of the rooms inside were repainted last year.

Patch

A fantastic investment opportunity with

Postby Patch » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:36 pm

A fantastic investment opportunity with pre-74 foreign title in owners name. All taxes land tax paid villa buildings and contents paid and condition ready to move in. New photographs available on request.

kaydin

Hello my name is Omer,

Postby kaydin » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Hello my name is Omer, we may have some people interested in this kind of property please call me on 05338406511 if you have no luck in selling this yourself Many Thanks

Patch

Hello Omer Thank you for your

Postby Patch » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Hello Omer

Thank you for your interest in our villa. We have had numerous estate agents contact us this past week regarding our home and not sure if you are an agent or not but for information we do have our villa on the market with an agent should you wish to speak to them please contact me via email [email protected] for their details.

Many thanks for your interest.

Patch

Safest title you can buy.

Postby Patch » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Safest title you can buy. Pre 74 foreign title. The original land was Lebanese dating back to 1933.

Patch

I would like to add

Postby Patch » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 am

I would like to add a photograph but don't know how to do it. Can someone help me out with this problem?

waddo

Hi Patch, Sorry, I am

Postby waddo » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi Patch, Sorry, I am one of the many "Skint" brigade who live on pensions but I can help with your wanting to add a photograph if not able to buy your house.

If you go onto the General Discussion page you will find the information you want as a sticky right at the top of the page. It works as well so away you go.

Best of luck with your sale the area you are in is wonderful and has probably the best views anywhere. P.S. My 1% commission on the house sale because of the photo can be sent to my Swiss Bank account direct or to any of my off shore accounts of your choice - yeah!!!! Guy has to have a dream..................

Return to “Properties For Sale”