NTV.MX closed by EUROPOL

All welcome, have fun, be nice
geoffreys4

Re: NTV.MX closed by EUROPOL

Postby geoffreys4 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:17 pm

I am Kemal Basat, I am the owner of an Internet Service Provider Company in Northern Part of Cyprus.

This website has initially purchased hosting services and domain from my Internet company (hence my name on the domain name).

We had also become their agent of their IPTV services initially.

We have however, stopped working with them more than 2 years ago, we do not have their domain (I think they transferred the domain over but didnt change owner information), we do not provide them with their hosting and we are no longer their agent.

There you have it, all the info you need.

Looks very good deal to me!
Geoff.

MMMMMM

Postby MMMMMM » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:17 pm

Kemal

Not exactly truthful

Why was it YOU who negotiated to use net services in The Netherlands , sent TV kit to the Netherlands and then 'forgot' to pay ..?

There must be two Kemal Basats who would rather gamble than pay bills ?

My apologies for confusing you with this other unreliable chap

Kemal Basat

Postby Kemal Basat » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:17 pm

ZKTV wrote:can you explain why people Were paying for NTV via MULTIMAX less then 30 days ago ??

ntvVICTIM.jpg

1300TL is the cost of one years of Internet subscription, not for a mag box... I think the customer is confused there (not claiming as cannot be sure)

We also used to sell Internet in Nicosia but no longer, we still have a few customers who still want to come and pay to us so we forward the payment. Apparently there have been a few legacy NTV customers who wasnt able to renew their subscriptions online, so we did similar for them.

Are you jealous because we were not selling your illegal services instead? I really dont see what you are trying to point out here...

Kemal Basat

Postby Kemal Basat » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:25 pm

MMMMMM wrote:Kemal

Not exactly truthful

Why was it YOU who negotiated to use net services in The Netherlands , sent TV kit to the Netherlands and then 'forgot' to pay ..?

My apologies for not having any clue what you are talking about... regardless does not change the fact that I have no vested interest or connection to NTV, and although I admit I had dealt with them in the past, by providing services from my primary business, I have not for a long time. That is the topic of discussion here.

MMMMMM

Postby MMMMMM » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Kemal Basat wrote:
MMMMMM wrote:Kemal

Not exactly truthful

My apologies for not having any clue what you are talking about... regardless does not change the fact that I have no vested interest or connection to NTV, and although I admit I had dealt with them in the past, by providing services from my primary business, I have not for a long time. That is the topic of discussion here.

Hmmm

Will the mods allow me to post proof that one of us must be having memory lapses or there is indeed 2 Kemal Basats doing the same thing?

ZKTV

Postby ZKTV » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Kemal Basat wrote:
ZKTV wrote:can you explain why people Were paying for NTV via MULTIMAX less then 30 days ago ??

ntvVICTIM.jpg

1300TL is the cost of one years of Internet subscription, not for a mag box... I think the customer is confused there (not claiming as cannot be sure)

We also used to sell Internet in Nicosia but no longer, we still have a few customers who still want to come and pay to us so we forward the payment. Apparently there have been a few legacy NTV customers who wasnt able to renew their subscriptions online, so we did similar for them.

Are you jealous because we were not selling your illegal services instead? I really dont see what you are trying to point out here...

im only here to point out the details of the multiple holes you keep digging for yourself ...some of them are getting very deep .... its just anyone's guess which one your going to fall down first .....

MMMMMM

Postby MMMMMM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:48 am

Being honest, you are on here to drum up biz and rubbing a former opposition company's nose in it.

I'd just like Kemal Basat to stop BSing and admit he owes money and can't won't pay.....

Kemal Basat

Postby Kemal Basat » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:19 am

MMMMMM wrote:Will the mods allow me to post proof that one of us must be having memory lapses or there is indeed 2 Kemal Basats doing the same thing?

MMMMMM wrote:I'd just like Kemal Basat to stop BSing and admit he owes money and can't won't pay.....

It is indeed quite possible that I do not remember or have memory lapse.

If you know something I dont, and if you think its relevant to me, send me a PM.

ZKTV wrote:im only here to point out the details of the multiple holes you keep digging for yourself ...some of them are getting very deep .... its just anyone's guess which one your going to fall down first .....

This is really funny coming from an illegal IPTV provider who sells to countries where its clearly violating copyright laws in those countries and effectively committing a crime. I will still be nice (and no longer amuse you by answering any further posts) and just say that you are responsible for your actions just as I am mine. I strongly suggest you abide by the laws in your country as I always do in mine and stop any and all illegal activities you are conducting. It is never too late to do whats right.

ZKTV

Postby ZKTV » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:30 pm

ZKTV WHOIS ....

Registrant:
Swiss Domain Trustee AG
Neue Jonastrasse 60
Rapperswil-Jona, 8640, CH

[email protected]
+41 844 04 04 04

NTX.MX WHOIS ....

Registrant:
Name: Kemal Basat
City: Lefkosa
State: Mersin

the only evidence of who is running an illegal service seems to be in your name ....

Return to “General Discussion”