Currency exchange rate

All welcome, have fun, be nice
LooseBoots
Site Admin

Currency exchange rate

Postby LooseBoots » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:35 pm

I just wanted to advise members that since moving to Portugal we have had to use a foreign exchange company to convert my sterling into Euros on a regular basis as we do not have a sterling account in Portugal.

Normally i look on line at the live rates and get a quote from 3 companies but so far there is one company that consistently gets me better rates. I also get my Euros in my bank account in Portugal the same day with no transfer charge.

If anyone is interested in the details please either send me a PM or better still ( as i don't visit the forums as much ) please e.mail me on:
[email protected].

I would mention that I have a designated account manager , so I always speak to the same person each time.

I hope the moderators don't mind me posting this, just trying to be helpful.

Forgot to say they deal in Turkish Lire and all major currencies.

LooseBoots
Site Admin

Re: Currency exchange rate

Postby LooseBoots » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:11 pm

The company we use is Foreign Currency Direct plc and my PERSONAL DEALER is Stephen Eakins.

His phone number is 01494725353 and his e.mail is [email protected].
~
They normally charge a handling fee of £15.00 for items under £50k but have e.mailed me to say if I recommend them they will make the first transaction FREE. If you quote my name or if you give me your e.mail address to give to them.

But check them out on line and contact Stephen , mention my name. You will NOT be disappointed.
~
Having said that they have consistently beaten , hands down, any other sites I have got a quote from and I have ALWAYS received my Euros the same day.

Kind Regarda
Malcolm aka LooseBoots

Return to “General Discussion”