Kibkom Login Problems

All welcome, have fun, be nice
Dalar

Kibkom Login Problems

Postby Dalar » Tue May 23, 2017 8:43 pm

So sorry Dan to do this but I have problems logging in to Kibkom and never had before. Just started today. Has anyone else had these problems. I have done as was suggested clearing history. What is strange is that the page stays green with login at the top and I login and it accepts with green page and my username. then jumps out and stays green and says login at the top again.. Yet according to the hall of fame at the bottom I am a registered user and it shows me. If I was logged out surely I would not be at the hall of fame, I would be logged out.

Totally confused as to why this has happened and why it's not happening to other forums I go on if it were a "clear your browser" problem which I've done.

Has anyone any ideas what is happening, Just so irritating.

Dalar

Re: Kibkom Login Problems

Postby Dalar » Tue May 23, 2017 9:16 pm

I managed to get into Kibkom and wrote a note on what happened, so will see what reply is.

fluter

Postby fluter » Wed May 24, 2017 2:40 pm

A lot of people, including me, have had the same problem.

It seems to have been cured now.

Dalar

Postby Dalar » Wed May 24, 2017 4:03 pm

Hello Fluter things seem a lot better for me since clearing the History but did have another blip after saying all was ok. Went into Kibkom and clicked on View Unread Posts and it went green and asked me to login again, Came out and tried again and it went straight to the Board Index.??? Hopefully they will pin it down at some stage.

Return to “General Discussion”