Manchester

All welcome, have fun, be nice
Mavikiz

Manchester

Postby Mavikiz » Tue May 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Our thoughts and prayers should go out to those caught up in the atrocity at the Manchester arena last night. Children killed and maimed, families bereaved on what should have been a great night out, destroyed by a terrorist suicide bomber..

Dalar

Re: Manchester

Postby Dalar » Tue May 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Very sad...Evil people targeting youngsters.

old trucker

Postby old trucker » Fri May 26, 2017 9:54 am

Very sad we know what it is like to loose a son our thoughts are with those poor people.

Wookie

Postby Wookie » Sat May 27, 2017 6:00 am

According to the UK News the monster's (bomber) Father, brother and cousins have been arrested, and apparently (not certified) the monster rang his mother 15 minutes before he detonated the bomb to say goodbye to her and told him what he was going to do................. In my opinion they all are just as guilt of Murder and should be shot, that's what would happen to them in Libya!!!!

Wookie

Postby Wookie » Sat May 27, 2017 6:04 am

And furthermore, I am proud that we have freedom of speech in the UK, but when someone of any creed, colour, or religion starts spouting hatred against the people of the UK surely that is TREASON AGAINST THE STATE................so forget their "human rights" it's TREASON and is a punishable offence, so lets enforce to the full letter of the law...............

fluter

Postby fluter » Sat May 27, 2017 11:27 am

Wookie wrote:
> And furthermore, I am proud that we have freedom of speech in the UK, but
> when someone of any creed, colour, or religion starts spouting hatred
> against the people of the UK surely that is TREASON AGAINST THE
> STATE................so forget their "human rights" it's TREASON
> and is a punishable offence, so lets enforce to the full letter of the
> law...............

That is exactly how I see it Wookie. Wonder if anyone in authority has ever seriously considered whether these scum can be charged? :x

Mavikiz

Postby Mavikiz » Tue May 30, 2017 12:52 am

I agree whole heartedly with Wookie and Fluter
MI5/MI6 have a lot to answer. They know who these terrorists are. I agree also with Tarique Ghaffur a former Assistant Commissioner at Scotland Yard who stated yesterday that radical extremists must be locked up in internment camps.

Wookie

Postby Wookie » Tue May 30, 2017 7:18 am

I agree with the Commissioner as well but,.................don't make it cushy for them!!! The Americans had it right with Guantalomo Bay...........complete isolation from society, I can think of the perfect place Haille and Bull Sands Forts in the North Sea.......... they may need a lick of paint tho :lol:
http://www.castlesfortsbattles.co.uk/yo ... forts.html

Return to “General Discussion”