Location, Location, Location.

All welcome, have fun, be nice
Mavikiz

Location, Location, Location.

Postby Mavikiz » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Cantsay made a very valid point in the Auction thread.
People mention the names of bars , shops and restaurants without giving any idea of the location.
Even if you do live here there are so many bars that cantsay was right these places could be anywhere.
For example I rarely go out towards Essenteppe so would have no idea of any bars or restaurants in that area.
Would people be so kind as to put a location when they give out information of events, restaurants , bars etc

Many thanks

exsmaa

Re: Location, Location, Location.

Postby exsmaa » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:39 pm

When next you venture towards Esentepe, use Google Maps to view the many eateries and bars in the local area. There are lots. Forum posts will offer users opinions on them.

Mavikiz

Postby Mavikiz » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:52 pm

With all due respect exsmaa , I think your missing the point.
It was a simple request to those posting about events that they say where the restaurant bar etc is located.
I have no intention of visiting Essenteppe any time soon or using Google maps to do so.
Last edited by Mavikiz on Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wookie

Postby Wookie » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:20 am

I agree with mavikiz, it would be very helpful to put the location e.g. Lapta, Girne, etc., as a lot of bars do have similar names, and a lot of people are not resident here and maybe do not have access to google.

Smoggies

Postby Smoggies » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Very good point I sometimes wonder myself how one is meant to know where the location is of bars, restaurants etc referred too on forum sites.
To the east of Girne we are fortunate to have a free monthly publication which lists information on many bars and restaurants and what entertainment they have booked, also businesses advertise what the do.
Below is a link to the publication
http://www.thewhatsonwhere.com/guide.html

Return to “General Discussion”