Attaching a picture to your post will allow other members to see it. This is a great way to include a picture of an item for sale or something of interest.
Please make sure your picture is a JPEG (.jpg) file type and is no larger than 500kb. When you take a picture directly from a digital camera or your phone, it will often be much larger than this so you will need to resize it. You can usually do this in your camera software, or using 'Paint' the free program included with Windows. You can also use another website such as http://www.picresize.com
Once you have your image and its saved on your computer, follow the next 5 simple steps.
1. Click the 'post reply' button as if you were going to post a message to the forum in the normal way. At the bottom of the post page, there are some tabs. Click the one that says 'Upload attachment'.
2. Click the button that says ' Choose file'. A popup box will appear showing the the contents of your computer.
3. Locate the file that you saved on your computer earlier and double click it. The popup box will close.
4. Click the button that says 'Add file'.
5. Finally, you will see a box added called 'posted attachments'. Just click the button that says 'Place inline'.
All done. Is this more complex than it should be? Probably yes - but I didnt write the backend software or I'd make it a hell of a lot easier! Anyway, if you still have problems, just drop me a line and I'll try to helpout.
Got a technical problem with the forum or your account?
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest