Sea breeze, kucuk erenkoy

Eating out in the TRNC. Restaurants and your views.
cornish

Sea breeze, kucuk erenkoy

Postby cornish » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:14 am

The restaurant is set above delightful cove giving an interesting view for outside dining; plus a cooling sea breeze. The cove does have planning applications for a marina development, which should make it all the more interesting.
I went there on Sunday 26th August with 2 friends for lunch. to start there was an ample meze, the butter and cream cheese are homemade and in particular the cream cheese is one of the best I've ever tasted. I had a pork chop which was delicious, my friends had garlic prawns, which were large and I was told excellent and moule marinere, which was also good and plenty of it.
To drink we had three beers and 3 glasses of wine.

The total cost of the meal for three was 91TL. It was well worth the money. Only one downside in our opinion, was an English waitress/barmaid, who was inattentive and not very cheerful. Perhaps an off day. We all have them.

The restaurant is on the old coast road and is to be found between Stevies Bar and the Moulos Inn.

theparson

Now this may seem strange

Postby theparson » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Now this may seem strange to most people, but I love Sea Breeze for the laid back and easy going way the restaurant is run and the wonderful location, but as a fussy eater, have problems with the food available. So while everyone else is tucking into the Mezes etc I go without...though no complaints.

RubyRoo

Whereabouts is this? I googled

Postby RubyRoo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Whereabouts is this? I googled and got something near Famagusta but I sense it is nearer? is it near Esentepe?

JohnDownes

Ruby, from the Esentepe turnoff

Postby JohnDownes » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:45 am

Ruby, from the Esentepe turnoff on the main road you head East towards Kucuk Erenkoy. And it's on the left on the OLD coast road. If you reach the Joya then you've gone too far.

Return to “Restaurant Reviews”