The Steak House Karakum

Eating out in the TRNC. Restaurants and your views.
flaminian74

The Steak House Karakum

Postby flaminian74 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:39 am

hi folks,
went here with my wife last Wednesday,she had fillet steak,asked for rare but was nearer medium when it arrived came with wedges and salad.my wife thought it was excellent.i had kofte sis(6 skewers) which came with the same as the steak plus 2 Fanta drinks.all for 62tl.tremendous value .it is facing Lemar in Karakum.you also get an additional bowl of salad plus bread.

MountainMan

BUT... be warned, this restaurant

Postby MountainMan » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:06 am

BUT... be warned, this restaurant has no drinks license. So for me at any rate, it's absolutely ruled out.

Tanya.ahmet

Re: The Steak House Karakum

Postby Tanya.ahmet » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 am

This place is delicious i went there with my husband and we was very pleased the meat is cut thick and very tasty well worth the money i had lamb chops
On the same note i had lamb chops the other day in yaprak tantuni near girne roundabout it was the worst food i have ever tried the meat wasn't even chewable i couldn't even bite into it so sent it back the chef was not pleased he also instead of putting thyme on the meat while cooking sprinkled it on top after cooked the rice and chips were freezing cold and the prices are not cheap for a meal thats not edible

Return to “Restaurant Reviews”