The New Cabin, Lapta

Eating out in the TRNC. Restaurants and your views.

The New Cabin, Lapta

Postby topten » Tue May 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Can I urge anyone who as not yet tried here please give it a go, the location is fantastic the food is very good and they actually have LINEN knapkins and tablecloths and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

+1 to this. We had

Postby Dan » Tue May 07, 2013 4:10 pm

+1 to this. We had a meal there with friends last week. Food, service, ambiance all superb. Lovely seaside location.

The new restaurant is at the end of the Lapta strip, just past LA Hotel on the right hand side. They have ample car parking space across the road on the corner directly opposite.

Went for lunch yesterday and

Postby joandjelly » Thu May 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Went for lunch yesterday and had lovely fresh, perfectly cooked sea bream which was served with chunky chips and a small side salad. All very beautifully presented on nice china. They also have a chilled cabinet full of (what looked like) scrumptious desserts that are produced by Cacao and their ice-cream too. The menu is very varied and reasonably priced. Beautiful location.

Do make sure you make use of the very large carpark as parking on the road is causing problems and apparently there was a nasty accident at the junction recently.

Saturday night, just been there

Postby dap3081 » Sat May 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Saturday night, just been there for a meal. Great location with sea views. Food very good, well presented and service excellent. Will go back there again soon.

I had lunch and can

Postby flowerfairy » Sun May 12, 2013 8:36 am

I had lunch and can recommend the meditteranean sandwich. Smoked salmon and salad filled roll, with russian salad and a few chips, 14tl.
I do so hope Ilhan and his wife do well, they must have spent a fortune, they work so hard and deserve success.

Return to “Restaurant Reviews”