Jashan in Kucuk Erenkoy

Eating out in the TRNC. Restaurants and your views.
JohnDownes

Jashan in Kucuk Erenkoy

Postby JohnDownes » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:45 pm

My wife and I dined at Jashan's last night.

Good food and service, we had a good time. There were quite a lot of people there so it might be wise to book if you want to go, because the outside area is not open yet.

And they are doing an offer on the wines at the moment..... it's all half-price. We had a nice bottle of Lions Hill Cape White for just 13 TL. All in all the whole deal only cost TL 102 for the pair of us, including wine, starters, main courses and a side dish. I was impressed.

Denali2007

We are coming over to

Postby Denali2007 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:03 pm

We are coming over to our apartment in Esentepe for a couple of weeks in May. Jashans will definitely be on the agenda for us as we always very much enjoy our visits. Good food and drink with friendly staff in a great atmosphere. Hard to beat.

JohnDownes

Re: Jashan in Kucuk Erenkoy

Postby JohnDownes » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:57 am

Jashan's is now under new management. Kalid, a familiar and friendly figure formerly at Kings Bar and Joya is now in charge. I am happy to report that my wife and I just had a very good meal there. They seemed to be doing good business so it might be a good idea to book in advance. There is also a take-away service. 0542 886 4327.

Return to “Restaurant Reviews”