The morelli

Eating out in the TRNC. Restaurants and your views.

The morelli

Postby topten » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:32 pm

As anyone tried this restaurant? we went when they were in town and it was very good but have not tried it since they have moved to their new location

Had lunch there last week.

Postby joandjelly » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Had lunch there last week. Great selection of specials and menu options. Food was good, reasonably priced and the service was prompt and friendly. Enjoyed it alot.

I eat there Saturday evening.

Postby cornish » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:26 am

I eat there Saturday evening. The food and wine selctions are very good and we had a great evening.

I think that Morellis is

Postby Agobard » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:02 am

I think that Morellis is one of the better restaurants this side of Girne. Decent food and no rip offs on the wine prices.

We tried it this Saturday

Postby dap3081 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:05 am

We tried it this Saturday gone. Starters were good. For the main I ordered medium rare Rib eye steak, what came out was more like a small Rump steak well done, no way was it Rib eye. My partner had a chicken dish, which she said wasn't that good, and the chicken was dry (over cooked). Next to the veg. What we were served for our party of 6 was just two (2) small bowls of mixed veg and one (1) small bowl of chips with no more than 8 large chips in the bowl.
After a starter and main course, I came away from the restaurant feeling hungry!!
Maybe we caught them on a wrong day.
Verdict: We won't be rushing back to The Morelli.

Return to “Restaurant Reviews”