Cafe Boss

Eating out in the TRNC. Restaurants and your views.

Cafe Boss

Postby flowerfairy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:56 am

After a visit to Girne hospital, we decided to visit cafe Boss for a coffee.
Friends of ours had mentioned that they have a very good menu.
As soon as we sat, we were greeted with a complimentary glass of water and a friendly welcome, whilst looking at the menu.
I know I often rant about loving living here, and the fact that I don't want it to be like ''little Britain''..BUT...
I ended up choosing scrambled eggs on toast with smoked salmon. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, delicious.
The menu is so different from other's, I highly recommend a visit, even if it is just for a change from the 'norm'.
They sell home made jams, pickles, cakes, scones and fresh cooked ham. Also they have a take away menu,if you don't fancy cooking.
Well done Cafe Boss, we will be back. :)

We discovered Cafe Boss about

Postby dougskud » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:39 am

We discovered Cafe Boss about two years ago and have been regular visitors ever since, it is quite simply the best place to relax with a coffee and something to eat in the whole of North Cyprus.

Try it you won't be dissapointed

Where is it?

Postby cornish » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 am

Where is it?

Site Admin

[QUOTE=cornish;3565]Where is it?[/QUOTE:311ef86a] It is just

Postby LooseBoots » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:27 pm

[QUOTE=cornish;3565]Where is it?[/QUOTE:311ef86a]

It is just round the corner from HSBC at the top end of Girne. Come out of HSBC do a sharp right,don`t even cross the road and Cafe Boss is approx 100 metres away.

As previous posts state excellent service with good quality food and always a warm welcome.:)

owl lady

I thoroughly agree with previous

Postby owl lady » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:31 pm

I thoroughly agree with previous comments,and yes the smoked salmon and scrambled egg is delicious also the smoked salmon sandwich on brown bread with a side salad.Pleasant owner and family.They are also agents for DHL if you need to send or receive anything from abroad,Not cheap but reliable,

Best cooked breakfast on the

Postby cavalryman » Sun May 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Best cooked breakfast on the island .

Totally concur with everthing said

Postby topten » Mon May 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Totally concur with everthing said about this little gem of a cafe and the owners are really lovely people as well,and the home made chutney,s and jams are superb

Return to “Restaurant Reviews”